- Base salary from $80k to $150k dependent on experience
- Work on the development and delivery of Local Council projects
- Applications from ABN holders also welcome
Forrester Group is a boutique project management consultancy that has now established itself in the market and is looking to scale its offering to its State and Local Government clients as well as clients in the private sector. Forrester Group's key experience and service offering is in the development, project management and delivery of road and bridge related projects.
Forrester Group in now looking to hire talented client-side infrastructure Project Engineers and Project Managers who can hit the ground running and either run with smaller sized projects themselves, or quickly establish themselves into larger sized multi-disciplinary teams. Forrester Group is also open to taking on ambitious Graduate Engineers who have the drive and determination to support our Project Engineers and Projects Managers.
Desired skills and experience required for the role include:
- Degree in civil engineering / construction management / project management or other relevant discipline
- Project management qualifications highly thought of
- Minimum 3 years experience for Project Engineer, and 5 years for Project Manager, in project planning, development and project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of the technical aspects of road and bridge projects including design, site investigations and standards/specifications
- Management of consultants including preparing scoping briefs, procurement and contract administration
- Knowledge of the delivery of environmental impact assessments
- Experience in stakeholder management and consultation with stakeholders
- Experience in administration of project controls and systems, including reporting, risk, scheduling and financials
- Site surveillance and contract management (Superintendent or Superintendent's Representative roles) for construction works
- Previous Council or TfNSW experience highly regarded
- Current drivers license
The benefits offered in this role are a market high base salary, potential working from home arrangements, and the opportunity to have autonomy to manage and deliver projects.
All applicants must have current Australian working rights. No agencies please.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm