Working as an Intern within one of our experienced multi-disciplinary teams, you will:
- Gain real hands-on experience in your chosen field
- Develop your decision-making, communication and technical skills
- Get on-the-job training to facilitate skill development and knowledge transfer
- Have the opportunity to work alongside talented professionals on a diverse range of projects
- Participate in networking sessions with peers and senior professionals, all whilst being a part of a dynamic consultancy
- Contribute to everything from technical assignments to crafting reports and drafting proposals.
What you will bring to the team?
- A professional, motivated outlook
- A genuine passion for problem solving
- An organised approach to meeting deadlines
- The ability to collaborate and be an adaptable team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong numerical skills
- Working towards a relevant tertiary qualification.
Despite COVID-19, we are pleased to be offering internships between November 2020 and late January 2021, but in the following disciplines only:
Engineering – Civil - Water/Transport/Dams
Engineering - Geotechnical
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
We look forward to reviewing your application but only accept applications submitted online. Apply now and be sure to have your CV, cover letter and a copy of your latest academic transcript ready to upload.
Applications close: 21st September 2020
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2020, 12:59 pm