As a graduate in GHD, you will be provided with professional development and on-the-job learning as part of our specialised two-year Graduate Program. You will also have opportunities to build your networks and learn from some of the best in their field. After the graduate program you can become part of our Young Professionals program to support your ongoing career journey.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students currently completing a Bachelor or post-graduate qualification in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering – Building Services
- Computer and Control Systems, Telecommunications and Networks – Building Services
- Electrical Engineering (power systems, distribution, generation, renewable) – Energy & Resources
- Mechanical Engineering (generation, mechatronic, processing) – Energy & Resources
- Civil Engineering – Transport & Aviation
- Electrical Engineering – Transport & Aviation
- Civil Engineering – Water
- Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science – Environment, Planning & Stakeholder
- Masters Urban and Regional Planning, Graduate Diploma Urban and Regional Planning -- Environment, Planning & Stakeholder
- Interior Design, Interior Architecture - Architecture
- Masters in Architecture - Architecture
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our graduate roles will commence in February 2022 (with potential opportunities to start before the official launch of our program for mid-year students).
Applications close on the 18th of April 2021
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Construction, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Adelaide, Regional South...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2021, 7:00 am