Looking for Client facing and Customer Success roles with a dynamic team in Sydney? Want to develop a career at a high-growth FinTech global company? This exciting new Customer Success Consultant role in Sydney could be the perfect next step for you!
Company Profile - FinTech Industry
In this Customer Success Consultant role, you'll be joining a high growth global FinTech team in Sydney revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. It’s mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
Job description - Customer Success Consultant
The new Customer Success Consultant will report to the Client Team Manager and build meaningful relationships with their most valued customers. They will drive customer retention and loyalty through developing long lasting customer relationships and be ensure key clients have all the guidance & support to thrive using the innovative platform.
Key Responsibilities - Customer Success Consultant
The successful Customer Success Consultant can expect the following duties to play a part:
- Be a dedicated point of contact for the clients in your region
- Work closely with relevant teams to refer any escalated issues outside of customer success
- Stay informed with benefits their customers are entitled to and make sure they are maximising their membership
- Integrate training & support making sure the experience is engaging & valuable!
- Understanding the client needs and what their challenges are to specifically overcome them
- Manage your portfolio of clients and seek any opportunities to develop knowledge of benefits available
Job requirements – Customer Success Consultant
- Ideally with 1-2 years of commercial experience (can be flexible)
- Relevant experience in banking or finance is a plus but not essential
- Previous experience in sales or customer facing roles would be helpful
- A passion for financial markets
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm for emerging technology
- Service-oriented and empathetic
- A fantastic relationship builder
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in spoken English (additional languages are a bonus)
Benefits of the Job – Customer Success Consultant
- Competitive starting salary of $55,000 + Super (additional excellent commission structure)
- Centrally located Sydney based office - currently working from home due to COVID
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic team that want to share their knowledge and grow together!
- Lots of opportunities for personal & professional development (e.g. lunch & learn, team leader catch-ups)
- Fluid progression based on performance - you could see yourself rise rapidly up the ranks in their customer success team or into the wider business in sales, marketing or compliance
- Fun and friendly environment!
- Social engagements a plenty - monthly teas, drinks and more! Even working from home, they take care to stay connected and pride themselves on their supportive & collaborative team environment
Looking for Client Management and Customer Success roles in Sydney? Want to break into the world of FinTech? If you're passionate about financial markets with excellent communication skills, this fantastic new Customer Success Executive role could be the one for you!
Discover other graduate jobs in Australia or register to our website to receive new job alerts when similar graduate roles come up.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 8:06 am