Want to kickstart a career at a renowned FinTech company? Looking for graduate Customer Success jobs and Client Services jobs with great progression opportunities in Sydney? This fantastic new Customer Success Executive role in Sydney could be the one for you!
In this Customer Support Executive role in Sydney, you'll be joining an award-winning and globally recognised FinTech organisation revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. Their mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
In this Customer Success Agent job, your purpose will be to provide the best customer experience possible by developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will join the Customer Service team which is growing fast and with heaps of opportunities to progress and professionally develop. This is the perfect first step for a positive graduate with amazing interpersonal skills who enjoys helping people and has a real interest in financial markets. This really is the perfect way to get your foot in the door with a fast-growing FinTech team and as they grow, there will be huge scope to progress within the Customer Service team and into the wider business!
The successful Customer Relations Executive can expect the following duties as part of their role:
- Ensure club members are satisfied with the services they receive
- Make customers aware of the benefits they are entitled to which will enable the customer to maximise their Club membership
- Be in tune with what the customer needs and what their challenges are and work with them to specifically overcome them
- Be the dedicated point of contact for Club members in your region
- Respond to incoming questions or queries and direct them to the relevant teams if they are outside the scope of customer success
- Integrate Training & Support - to make sure that club members are taken through the system and trained in the product's use, ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience.
- Proactively identify and reach out to club members who are not benefiting from the offering and close any gaps in understanding
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Any previous experience in customer service is desirable
- Be service-oriented - able to empathise with customers, be resourceful and develop great relationships with customers
- Have a willingness to learn
- You thrive in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- A go-getter positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Additional languages are awesome!
- The ability to build rapport with ease
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary of $55,000 with a bonus structure
- Always opportunity to earn extra cash with overtime
- Moving into awesome new centrally located offices in April!
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic team
- Lots of opportunities for personal & professional development (e.g. lunch & learn, team leader catch-ups, Finance Graduate Certificate)
- Fluid progression based on performance – you could see yourself rise rapidly up the ranks in their customer service team or into the wider business in sales, marketing or compliance
- Fun and friendly environment!
- Social engagements a plenty – monthly teas, drinks and more!
- You will be joining a fast-growing team that want to share their knowledge and grow together!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Management,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm