Looking for Customer Success roles and client-facing opportunities in Australia? Interested in working for an innovative healthcare startup? Apply for this Customer Success job in Melbourne today!
After huge success in Singapore & Malaysia, this successful HealthTech startup is launching its operations in Melbourne and on the search for strong team players who share their values and care about the mission ahead. Their award-winning smart technology provides an essential care solution for trained care professionals to manage caregiving effectively with seniors & adults. They are redefining in-home caregiving and the technology they build is transforming the care delivery experience. Dedicated to its social mission, the company is growing fast and is looking for empathetic, talented people to join the fast-growing innovative team.
In this Customer Success role, you will be joining a successful global HealthTech startup as they drive their business in Australia. Your ability to build rapport and understand customer needs will be fundamental to ensuring satisfaction, retention & growth. In this sense, you will be using fantastic communication skills to build customer relationships through an empathetic approach.
In this Customer Success role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily follow up with customers obtaining feedback and maintaining communication
- Conduct periodic customer success calls to review engagement and uncover future needs for success
- Work closely with the Care Advisory team to drive service improvements and recovery
- Responsible for the entry and management of data within the customer database
- Assist the team lead with the preparation of any customer-related communications
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time
Please note the hours for this role are Monday, Thursday & Friday (12pm-8.30pm) and Saturday & Sunday (9am-5.30pm) – with a one-hour lunch break.
- Customer service experience is important
- Previous experience in a dynamic startup environment, hospitality or healthcare company is a pus!
- Fantastic written & verbal communication skills are key
- The ability to think on your feet and provide solutions in a fast-paced customer focused environment
- Self-motivated and a reliable team player
- A willingness to learn and immerse yourself in the care industry
- Heaps of energy and enthusiasm to build relationships and rapport with others
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
Benefits of the job
- Competitive starting salary of $50,000 - $55,000
- Being part of an innovative business driving impact in the community – your work will directly impact people receiving care and their families.
- You will be one of the first hires in Melbourne as they expand the team so a huge opportunity to drive growth
- A fast-paced startup environment with fluid responsibilities and the chance to get involved across the team
- Awesome central based offices in Melbourne CBD
- Training & support with an expert tight-knit team
Looking for Customer Success jobs, Customer Services roles or client-facing opportunities in Melbourne? Passionate about making a difference in long-term healthcare & wellness? Apply for this Customer Services Assistant job in Australia today!
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Customer Service, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 2:34 am