Looking to kickstart a graduate career in Sales and on the hunt for Junior Sales jobs in Sydney? You're in luck! We're working with a fast-growing tech company who are now looking for a Sales Development Representative to join them!
In this Sales Executive job in Sydney, you'll be joining a vibrant lead generation business. They have partnered with global tech powerhouses including IBM & Dell, through to disruptive tech startups, taking the reigns on their sales campaigns and pushing revenue pipelines.
They are a customer-focused sales consultancy with global offices across London & Sydney and a specialism in supporting technology companies take their products to market and sell successfully to new clients.
In this Graduate Business Development role in Sydney, you will be joining a young and dynamic team in the hear of Sydney CBD. The onboarding process is incredibly hands-on with the tight-knit team around you all experienced in the sales development representative role.
As part of your training & development, you will learn what their clients need and how to source leads, pitch & prospect successfully and drive new business to various companies in the technology sector.
In this Junior Sales job, you can expect the following duties:
- Understand the client portfolio and reach out to prospective companies
- Cold-calling new business opportunities
- Sourcing leads through research
- Drive lead generation for account executives & sales managers
- Manage external stakeholders, keeping clients up to date with feedback
- Maintain CRM effectively with all sales activities
- Meeting monthly KPIs
- Supporting on training duties with colleagues where needed
- Customer-facing or sales experience, ideally phone based is a plus
- A real interest in technology – you’ll dive deep into the world of technology with a variety of businesses
- Previous exposure to a target driven environment would be great, but not essential
- The ability to build rapport easily with ease
- Amazing communication skills, both written & verbal
- Confident and professional
- Strong work ethic, keen to meet & exceed targets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive salary of $45,000 combined with uncapped commission & bonus scheme - you could earn up to $70,000!
- Clear career progression – whether it’s a leadership role within 6 months or leadership position with 4 years, there is the structure & support to ensure you progress
- Joining a dynamic, young team who genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
- Lots of social events from mini-golf to trips away
- Company days & training days
- Hands-on mentoring
- Lovely lunches out!
- Mental wellbeing & employee support programme
Looking for Graduate Sales jobs in Sydney and want to join an exciting tech startup with excellent progression opportunities and the opportunity to earn up to $70,000? If you're a personal, confident graduate with previous customer-facing experience, apply to this Sales Development Representative job in Sydney today!
This e role is for an immediate start date so please apply today if you are keen to be considered!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Management,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm