Marketing, advertising and PR exist in most businesses and across all sectors. The Marketing sector in China is growing fast and has a high demand for innovative-mind, creative-thinking and motivated individuals to help them create new campaigns that can break through the noise and deliver results.There are many types of exciting and attractive marketing opportunities to intern in major corporations and start-up companies.
Go Abroad China has successfully placed interns in consumer goods companies, advertising conglomerates, digital marketing companies, PR firms and specialist marketing consultancies and more. If you take up an internship or placement, you are capable of putting your knowledge into practice and be challenged in this fast-paced, exciting industry.
Roles You may work in:
- Account Management & Customer Support
- Brand Management
- Campaign Metrics & Research
- Community Involvement & Social Medi
- a Content Marketing / Copy-writing
- Database Management & Analysis
- Direct / Email / Mobile / Search Engine Marketing
- Display & Advertising
- Event Management
- Market Research
- Media Planning
- Product Pricing
- Public Relations (PR) / Public Affairs
- Sales Promotion / Strategy
- SEO & Web Design / Development
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
You can apply, if you are:
- Ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career
- Eager to apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real working world
- Confident and adaptive to live and work within a totally different culture
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
Bejing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2020, 12:59 pm