Goldman Sachs Asset Management delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. We are one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of the business is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Australia Client Business team is responsible for the generation of commercial opportunities as well as the ongoing servicing of existing mandates with investors across Australia. We deliver investment ideas and innovative solutions to investors to help them navigate changing markets, and serve as the key point of contact for clients regarding all matters relating to their investments.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is offering opportunities to join the team in Sydney as a Summer Analyst from late November 2021 to February 2022.
Our Summer Analysts can expect:
- To contribute to meaningful projects from day one
- Best in class training
- To work with talented and passionate individuals
- To develop a global network
- Mentoring support
- Networking opportunities
- Career development
- Competitive benefits and much more
To be considered you will be completing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (excluding MBA) in 2022. We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences.
Qualities we look for:
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Sense of Teamwork
- Commitment to Excellence
- Intellectual Curiosity, Passion and Self-Motivation
- Integrity, Ethical Standards and Sound Judgment
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where multitasking and time management is essential
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Analytical thinker
- A real interest in financial markets / wealth creation
How to apply
Submit your CV, cover letter and most recent academic transcript via our online application form at www.goldmansachs.com/careers
- Select 'Apply' under the ‘Students’ section
- Select ’Apply Now’
- Select ‘New Analyst/New Associate’ from the position listings
- Click ‘Apply’
- If you have not applied previously, please enter your details to register or if you have applied to Goldman Sachs previously login using your email address and password
- Enter the following on the ‘Position Preference’ page
- Recruiting Year: 2022
- Position: Summer Analyst/Summer Associate
- Program: Summer Analyst
- You can apply to up to three locations and divisions
Please ensure all information submitted is accurate before finalising your application. Applications can’t be edited once submitted
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do.
We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers. We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved. Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm