The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Corporate Advisory Summer Analyst Program
The Corporate Advisory Division delivers high quality strategic advice and creative financing solutions to our clients, including mergers, acquisitions, financing or risk management transactions. Our work includes advising a company on a cross-border merger, structuring the initial public offering of a subsidiary, refinancing an outstanding bond and more.
Our Summer Analyst Program is a ten-week summer internship for students from late November to February. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will;
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
Successful Summer Analysts may be invited back to join our New Analyst program in a full time position.
As a Summer Analyst in the Corporate Advisory Division typically you will;
- assist in creating and analysing financial models
organise and prepare client presentations
- help manage transaction processes
- be structuring transactions
- assist in conducting due diligence sessions
- Successfully shortlisted candidates will demonstrate:
- Alignment with our values of teamwork, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving, analytical and quantitative abilities
- A passion for finance and interest in financial markets
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- A well-rounded background encompassing a diversity of experiences which may include, but not be limited to: co-curricular and team activities, community involvement, awards and/or study abroad
- A strong academic transcript
- Applicants must be in their final year of study for an undergraduate or Master’s degree in 2021.
Penultimate year students graduating at the end of 2022 of a Bachelor or Master Degree.
Submit your CV, cover letter and most recent academic transcript via our online application form at www.goldmansachs.com/careers
- Select 'Apply' under the ‘Students’ section
- Select ’Apply Now’
- Select ‘Summer Analyst/Summer Associate’ from the position listings
- Click ‘Apply’
- If you have not applied previously, please enter your details to register or if you have applied to Goldman Sachs previously login using your email address and password
- Enter the following on the ‘Position Preference’ page
- Recruiting Year: 2022
- Position: Summer Analyst/Summer Associate
- Program: Summer Analyst
- You can apply to up to three locations and divisions
Please ensure all information submitted is accurate before finalising your application. Applications can’t be edited once submitted
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm