GormanKelly is a privately owned commercial property firm that specialises in property management, sales, leasing, acquisitions and project development consulting within Melbourne’s city fringe, western and eastern suburbs. We have offices in Hawthorn, Derrimut and the Melbourne CBD.
What do we need?
With recent growth, we’re currently seeking Junior Assistants in the following areas:
- Sales & Leasing (City)
- Office Leasing (City Fringe & Eastern Suburbs)
- Industrial Sales & Leasing (Eastern & Western Suburbs)
Dependent on the role, you could be based in our newly refurbished Hawthorn office or our CBD or Derrimut office.
You will work on a range of appointments including some of Melbourne’s most iconic buildings and new developments – in most cases, you will also work on many of the vacancies from our property management department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- A qualification in a property related discipline such as a Valuations Degree, will be highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of Melbourne's commercial property sector will be highly regarded
- The ability to communicate and liaise with clients, landlords and tenants
- A genuine interest in meeting client needs and exceeding expectations
- An ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- A high-level of professionalism and a commitment to superior service
- Outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
What’s it like to work for GormanKelly?
You will be encouraged to be yourself, to be non-conformist, to be creative and inventive, to grow and develop, to mix it up and experiment with new thinking, to make a difference, to be clever, inquisitive & curious, to ask "what if..... and above all, truly love what you do and do it well.
You will enjoy being a part of our fantastic culture and an exceptional team of likeminded and longstanding individuals who will support you to achieve your goals.
Your skills and capabilities will be nurtured and you will be provided with ongoing training, development and mentoring so you can perform at your best.
We recruit like-minded people who have a genuine inclination to work well with others and to always provide the best outcomes for our clients and customers.
Sound like a good cultural fit? We would love to hear from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- 1 Oxley Road, HawthornLocations:
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm