As a new Auditor, we aim to provide you with more than just a ‘traditional’ graduate program; instead we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice.
You will receive on-the-job learning, as well as technical and professional skill development through our structured learning programs, by working with our leaders and by being involved in client work right from the beginning.
We don’t work in silos – meaning you’ll get exposure to clients across a broad range of industries. It also means that cross-team and cross-office collaboration is just part of what we do, giving you the opportunity to develop a breadth skills and knowledge, and work with leading minds across the whole Grant Thornton network.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for driven, well-rounded candidates who connect with our clients, our purpose and our culture and want to make an impact right from the start.
In addition to studying towards a relevant qualification, we’re looking for people who are curious, ambitious and who value the things we value:
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity are very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.
We are also looking for Graduates who have a keen interest in commencing a career in Audit. We ask that you tell us about your motivations for applying to this particular Service Line in your Cover Letter and we will be asking you about this should you be invited to an interview.
To be eligible for our graduate opportunities, you must be:
- in your final calendar year of study, or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years; and
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident. We regret that we are unable to accept applications from visa holders.
Our Graduate roles commence in February / March of 2022.
Applications close at 11.55pm AEST on Friday, 15 October 2021. Positions are limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you throughout the recruitment process, please contact Angela Tiet, Graduate Recruitment Business Partner on 03 8663 6584 or at [email protected] to discuss your application and your individual needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Position Start Date
Feb / Mar 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2021, 12:55 pm