Your future starts here
Your career begins well before you finish your degree…. the future is now
Many employers specifically look for relevant work experience when they recruit university graduates. So, while you’re studying, it can be valuable to gain some practical experience.
At Grant Thornton, we give undergraduates like you the opportunity to get your career off to a flying start. You’ll be exposed to the tools and skills you need to develop a future career within the accounting and advisory profession and will have the opportunity to see first-hand how our people support our clients.
The world’s leading organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us for independent accounting, tax and advisory services. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by delivering timely and actionable insights. With 42,000 people in more than 130 countries, we understand that talented people drive all of our successes.
Get busy with real work
Our vacation experience program will give you a preview of what it feels like to be a professional adviser whilst you are still studying. It will provide you with invaluable insight and help shape your future career. From day one, our vacationers are given actual tasks as part of ongoing projects, as well as training opportunities and meaningful feedback to build your skills and knowledge.
We make a conscious effort to ensure your time with us is full and rewarding. You will receive coaching, as well as learning and development opportunities to support you beyond the program. At Grant Thornton, a fulfilling and successful vacation experience may also lead to a Graduate opportunity with us!
What we’re looking for
Aside from studying towards relevant qualifications, we’re looking for people who value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity is very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual
What opportunities are available and who can apply?
Opportunities exist across the range of our service lines including:
- Audit and Assurance
- Private Advisory
- Financial advisory
Please note that service line offering is dependent on office location.
To be eligible for a Grant Thornton vacationer opportunity, we’re looking for penultimate year students who have the right to work permanently in Australia. If this is you, get a foot in the door and apply today!
If you experience any technical difficulties when applying, please email [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Consulting
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns,...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 12:59 pm