Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About Our Graduate Program:
Our graduate program focuses on giving you the tools and foundations you will need to work independently and confidently in a clinical setting. You will be equipped with clinical and non-clinical support to ensure you are feeling welcome, comfortable and empowered to do what you do.
About the role
You will need to be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships with residents. The facility is located in Perth, WA. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them. You will also have the opportunity to be part of our new graduate program, offering mentorship & professional development, setting you up for success! You will attend a graduation after completion of this program!
- Full time/Part time hours available
- Caseload- pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc
- Opportunities to work across Residential/Community/NDIS
- Stat date: ASAP
What’s on offer
- Salaries starting at $70,000 plus super
- $1,000 Joining/ Referral Bonus! (T&C’s apply!)
- One to One training and mentorship
- $1,000 professional development fund
- Career Development- Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold Standard Credentialing- making us the safest employer in the market
To be Considered
- Relevant territory qualification
- General Full AHPRA registration
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Current Flu Vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online www.healthcareaustralia.com.au or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Jade on 02 9024 3265
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm