- Maintain work-life balance with ability to work from home
- Dress for your Day | CBD office overlooking Barangaroo
- Award winning firm with a supportive team environment
Why HLB Mann Judd?
At HLB Mann Judd, our vision is to be the most highly regarded integrated Advisory and Accounting firm through the growth of our people and of our clients. We deliver a wide range of Advisory and financial services in addition to audit, accounting, and taxation services to private and publicly listed companies, family businesses, not for profit organisations and individuals.
For the eight consecutive year HLB Mann Judd has been voted ‘Best Accounting & Consulting Firm (revenue $50 – 200 million)’ in the Financial Review Client Choice Awards. Since 2017 our clients have scored us 9 out of 10 for exceptional client service. These awards are testament to our great people building long-standing relationships with our clients and understanding their needs.
With 180 staff and 16 Partners, our size and structure means that you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team which promotes and supports leadership, personal and professional growth.
We are looking for HLB’s next generation. Our graduate program is a formal learning experience designed to help you develop the right skills for a successful career. If you’re either recently qualified or in your final year of a Business or Commerce degree with an accounting major who wants to work with the best and is ready to make it happen, then apply with confidence today!
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking for passionate, original thinkers to join us as part of our 2023 Graduate & Cadet Program, to be part of our solutions-driven collaborative environment. Attitude is very important at HLB, which is why we hope you have a passion for professional accounting and are motivated and ready to undertake the CA Program and become a qualified Chartered Accountant.
Who we are:
HLB Mann Judd is a leading award-winning chartered accounting and advisory firm. Through natural growth our firm has become one of Sydney’s highly regarded “people-sized” accounting practices. Our tagline, ‘together we make it happen,’ recognises that our people are the firm’s strongest asset.
The Australasian network has 85 partners with offices in all major Australian business centres. Through our membership of HLB International (a global network of accounting firms with 700 offices in 150 countries), our clients also have access to worldwide expertise.
The Sydney firm has over 30 partners and directors and over 160 staff and is located in the heart of the CBD.
What we have to offer:
Our culture reflects our dedication to training & development, career opportunities and employee & life wellbeing. Some of our benefits include:
- A supportive team environment with training and development opportunities
- Convenient office location near Wynyard station with Sydney Harbour views
- Dress for your Day
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home and access to our work anywhere policy, where you can work from another HLB office in our Australasian network!
- A comprehensive wellbeing program including access to our EAP, discounted health insurance, lunchtime sports teams, subsidised yoga and bootcamp exercise sessions, flu shots and health screens.
- Paid parental leave and purchased leave option
- Client and employee referral bonus and service awards
- Social functions – both virtual and in person (when we can!)
- CSR and Volunteering opportunities
What we can do together:
- Our Graduate & Cadet Program offers you on the job training with accessible partners and managers that will guide you through your career. Working in a small team environment allows you to work on a broad range of clients from day one.
- HLB has a genuine work/life balance with career break, secondment and cross-divisional opportunities to support your continued growth through gaining valuable experience working in other divisions of the firm.
- At HLB, we offer the right support for you to complete your CA studies, including financial assistance, access to a mentor and generous study leave. We are also proud to be a CA ANZ Recognised Training Employer allowing us to offer you an in-house pre-approved performance appraisal system.
- We are a very social and active firm which encourages participation through group activities and events. We also support various opportunities to give back through our Workplace Giving Program and #HLBCommunities Day where we volunteer with local charities and not-for-profit organisations through hands-on volunteering
If you are excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. As a part of the application process we ask you to include:
- Cover Letter including:
- Why you want to work for HLB Mann Judd;
- Why you chose the path to become a Chartered Accountant; and
- Your divisional preference.
- Academic Transcript
Successful candidates will undergo a police check.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm