Our client is a multinational banking and financial services leader proud in promoting the progressions of individuals and development of communities. Join an organisation that is committed to attracting fresh talents and transforming them into leaders.
As part of the role, you will review lending contracts and identify a range of security issues. You will enjoy thorough and well-structured training that will provide you with the tools and fundamentals to build a lengthy career in the finance and banking industry. In turn, you will play an essential role in ensuring the good reputation of our client!
What's in it for you?
- Flexibility to work autonomously from home, forever!
- Don't like talking to customers? No problem! Work autonomously behind the scenes
- Discounts on selected products and services
- Permanent full time OR part time (you choose!) opportunity
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive leadership
What will you be doing?
Use your analytical power to:
- Manage day to day remediation information in our bank's CRMs - show off your tech skills!
- Review lending contracts and identify issues - this is where your problem-solving skills will really shine!
- Identify and implement improvements in practices and procedures - what can we do better? Your ideas will be heard!
- Ensure adherence to company policies, processes and legislative requirements
- Work as part of a collaborative team - build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
What you'll bring?
- Degree qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Management, Commerce or Law OR proven work experience within a similar role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to identity risks and impacts to the business
- Strong ethics and ability to deliver high quality work
The interview process includes a phone interview, basic computer literacy testing, cognitive abilities testing, virtual face-to-face "meet & greet" with our client followed by background checks including a National Criminal History Check.
Apply Now! For any additional questions, please contact Ioanna Prodromou on 03 9203 4942
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email [email protected] or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 35/360 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000Locations:
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm