Graduate Inside Sales Representative Melbourne, VIC
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 global innovative leader
- Bring your experience with design sketching and prototyping tools
Welcome to Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, that invents and manufactures a range of new technologies, products and solutions that address tough challenges across diverse industries. It is a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt quickly while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations, sometimes single-handedly, across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but you will learn from some of the most respected industry experts and discover what you are capable of in the company of some incredibly talented individuals.
Our Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) business will help you make a difference in our society such as education, the industrial sector, healthcare and government sectors. Honeywell impacts on our lives with controls for air conditioning equipment and controls; security management systems, life safety and fire alarm systems, industrial controls, energy management; and general building management systems and services. The HBS teams install, maintains and upgrades systems that enable our customers to become more competitive through improved building and process performance.
About the Role
As a Graduate Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you will be responsible for driving sales for specific customer and developing business through generated leads. The ISR will develop relationships, implement portfolio management strategies and conduct campaign-based outreach for customers across the HBS verticals portfolio.
- Increase sales by recommending new product offerings to existing customers
- Grow the customer base and influencing cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to sales success
- Own and manage the sales cycle demonstrating a value-based, consultative approach
- Engage with all levels of customers to act as their trusted advisor to translate Honeywell offerings into real world business value.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to create customer value and help prevent or resolve customer issues
- Conduct research and analysis of sales and customer data to provide recommendations to customers and stakeholders
- Work with local field sales teas for collaboration and handoff for larger opportunities
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, call metrics and reports to inform management’s strategic decision-making using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Business or related degree completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, February 2022
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven functional sales environment
- Ambitious, tenacious, and results orientated with a positive outlook, with a clear focus on driving profit
- Communication skills that are second to none. We're looking for you to be able to articulate business opportunities effectively.
- It would be helpful if you have understanding, and experience in using SAP, CRMs although this is not essential.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders across all levels of a customer organisation
- Strong interest in technology and service sales (previous technology experience a plus)
This role will require you to communicate with variety of internal and external stakeholders and thus you must be able to clearly communicate your thoughts. We are also looking for self-motivated individuals who love to challenge themselves and continuously learn. Join a dynamic team and get the opportunity to add value by solving real world problems and be a true #futureshaper
- Applications will close 8 April 2021.
- The graduate program will commence in February 2022.
- Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand, or Citizenship required. Student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au Also meet our graduates at https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates/
- Please include the following in your application. Without all four documents your response may not be reviewed:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please also include your availability to start.
- Academic transcript (please note this does not need to be a verified transcript copy)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell. The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together. Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI awards – Best workplace diversity and inclusion program For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm