Graduate Project Engineer
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 global innovative leader
- Get exposure to work on global flagship projects
Welcome to Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, that invents and manufactures a range of new technologies, products and solutions that address tough challenges across diverse industries. It is a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt quickly while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations, sometimes single-handedly, across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but you will learn from some of the most respected industry experts and discover what you are capable of in the company of some incredibly talented individuals.
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) team makes a difference in our society such as education, the industrial sector, healthcare and government sectors. Honeywell impacts our lives with controls for air conditioning equipment and controls; security management systems, life safety and fire alarm systems, industrial controls, energy management; and general building management systems and services. The HBS teams install, maintains and upgrades systems that enable our customers to become more competitive through improved building and process performance.
About the Role
As a Graduate Project Engineer, you will work on prestigious advanced controls projects including casinos, large industrial facilities, large infrastructure projects, correctional centres, government, commercial buildings and healthcare facilities. You will assist team leaders and project managers in the engineering and delivery of projects. This will involve design, procurement, programming, and quality functions as well as day to day project management requirements and some hands on technical and computing work.
- Working with customers to understand process and design needs
- Development and management of engineering designs/technical specifications
- Ensuring adequate records are generated and maintained, documenting the engineering process undertaken and following engineering procedures
- Occasional site work dependant on customer and project needs
- Technical understanding of engineering task, problem analysis of possible options to meet customer needs
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Qualification in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics) with IT, Networks or Software Majors completed in the 2 years preceding the start date for the Graduate role, February 2022.
We are looking for outstanding students who like taking initiative and can multitask. If you are a team player who loves to work in a multi-cultural environment and also enjoys problem solving, then this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to work with our talented and friendly team of professionals and be part of a global team!
- Applications will close 8 April 2021.
- The graduate program will commence in February 2022
- Australian Citizenship required. Student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au Also meet our graduates at https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates/
- Please include the following in your application. Without all four documents your response may not be reviewed:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please also include your availability to start.
- Academic transcript (please note this does not need to be a verified transcript copy)
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/ If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell. The future is what we make it. So join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Finalist 2019 AHRI awards – Best workplace diversity and inclusion program For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland,...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm