At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
About the Role:
As a Graduate Service Engineer within Honeywell Process Solutions, you will primarily be responsible for engineering support to a range of industrial customers, helping them to operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. Reporting to Field Service Manager, your role will be to service and install across a large variety of industrial solutions – including provision of site support service, sales and internal technical communication, and responsibility for small project implementation. The work is diverse and challenging, and involves a variety of technical systems and functions.
- Entire lifecycle management of systems including Planned Maintenance, patching of systems for improvements and projects
- Implementation of Control Systems projects, typically using Honeywell TDC/TPS, Experion, HPM, C200/C300 controller, supervisory systems, and/or third-party PLC controllers. Along with this, the use of current technology server/PC and networking hardware including virtualisation and cyber security methodologies.
- Implementation of projects using Honeywell and third-party tools and processes.
- Small Project Management - Projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the desired quality standards.
- Programming of controllers in a variety of languages
- Familiarity with wide variety of industrial plants & applications as applicable to control systems
- Conduct customer acceptance testing and final commissioning of systems on site
- Provide technical support to peers, which may include other technical representatives, Account Managers, Project Engineers etc.
- Attend to priority emergency service for troubled site(s)
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation
- Utilise more complex diagnostic procedures, specialised test equipment or software packages for problem resolution
- Anticipates customer's future needs and provides solutions. Takes action to improve customer satisfaction
- Identify and communicate sales and service opportunities and contribute to contract business development and ensure value delivery to Honeywell customers
- Willingness to travel interstate and/or overseas to support other regions as required
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in technical discipline (Electronic, Electrical, Mechatronics or chemical Engineering are ideal)
- Passion for customer service, able to engage with a range of customers who come from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Exceptional PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft software and network-based systems on various operating systems
- General understanding of the financial aspects of engineering
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and results driven team supporting a robust reputable organisation. You should have excellent communication skills with ability to communicate complex issues concisely and build relationship with customers. You should also have experience dealing with key stakeholders for a contract or project within industry and/or university. If you love a challenge, have an aptitude for learning and developing new skills, and are passionate about technology, then this is the role for you!
- Applications will close by 8th Dec 2021
- Anticipated start date would be Feb 2022 but early start is available
- Permanent Residency in Australia or New Zealand, or Citizenship is required. Student and bridging visas will not be accepted
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre-employment background and drug screening.
- For more information visit: www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au Also meet our graduates at https://earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/our-graduates
We’ve been innovating for more than 100 years and now we’re creating what’s next. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you’ll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So, join us and let’s do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer, and we support a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 3:00 am