At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovation so that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for you to grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
About the Role
As a Graduate Service Engineer - Lifecycle Services, you will primarily be responsible for engineering support with our major client Woodside. Woodside Petroleum Ltd is an Australian petroleum exploration and production company which is also Australia's largest independent dedicated oil and gas company.
Reporting to Field Service Manager, your role will be to service and install across a large variety of industrial solutions – including provision of site support service, sales and internal technical communication, and responsibility for small project implementation. The work is diverse and challenging which involves Honeywell SCADA, PLCs and DCSs, along with advanced software applications.
- Entire lifecycle management of systems including Planned Maintenance, patching of systems for security improvements and projects
- Implementation of Control Systems projects, typically using Honeywell TDC/TPS, Experion, HPM, C200/C300 controller, supervisory systems, and/or third-party PLC controllers. Along with this, the use of current technology server/PC and networking hardware including virtualisation and cyber security methodologies.
- Implementation of projects using Honeywell and third-party tools and processes.
- Small Project Management - Projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the desired quality standards.
- Programming of controllers in a variety of languages
- Familiarity with wide variety of industrial plants & applications as applicable to control systems
- Conduct customer acceptance testing and final commissioning of systems on site
- Provide technical support to peers, which may include other technical representatives, Account Managers, Project Engineers etc.
- Attend to priority emergency service for troubled site(s)
- Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation
- Utilise more complex diagnostic procedures, specialised test equipment or software packages for problem resolution
- Anticipates customer's future needs and provides solutions. Takes action to improve customer satisfaction
- Identify and communicate sales and service opportunities and contribute to contract business development and ensure value delivery to Honeywell customers
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in technical discipline (Automation, Instrumentation, Electronic, Electrical, Networking or Mechatronics Engineering)
- Passion for customer service
- Exceptional PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft software and network-based systems on various operating systems
- General understanding of the financial aspects of engineering
- Demonstrates training skills
- A strong commitment to safety and a safe working environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and results driven team supporting a robust reputable organisation. You should have excellent communication skills with ability to communicate complex issues concisely and build relationship with customers. You should also have experience dealing with key stakeholders for a contract or project within industry and/or university. If you love a challenge, have an aptitude for learning and developing new skills, and are passionate about technology, then this is the role for you!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 3:00 am