Who you’ll be working with
HVTC is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives through training and employment. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. We believe in the power of knowledge and learning, but also diversity and choice; we understand that each person’s dream is different and unique. In collaboration with businesses across NSW, we match the right person with the right career to support them in realising their full potential. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion to join our team!
Are you the missing piece of the puzzle?
What you’ll be doing
HVTC believe our success is due to our people so we have worked hard to foster a supportive environment where you can grow and thrive in your career.
As a Field Officer completing HVTC’s Talent Development Program, you will be given the opportunity to work closely alongside our Southern Regional Manager, Safety Advisor and Human Resources team as they support you in developing a successful career within the VET sector.
As an integral member of HVTC’s team that spans state-wide, you will learn how to:
- Build and foster strong stakeholder relationships that enable long term business partnering
- Effectively manage a caseload ensuring stakeholder needs are met
- Use your natural ‘gift of the gab’ to grow and retain existing client base
- Provide recruitment advice to stakeholders to match the right candidate to the right opportunity
- Coach apprentices and trainees for success via a proactive and robust performance program
- Support the health and wellbeing of injured workers and work closely with our Safety team to facilitate proactive injury management (participants in the Talent Development Program will be supported in completing their Certificate IV WHS, because we never stop learning!)
This fast-paced role involves lots of travel within your region as you service your caseload of clients across various industries.
What you’ll bring to the table
HVTC employees are highly motivated, self-starter types who love striking up a conversation and are eager to develop their skills.
In addition to this, you will:
· Hold a formal qualification or equivalent professional experience
· Love being on the road and travelling within your region
· Be adept at meeting and managing customer expectations
· Build strong professional relationships quickly that stand the test of time
· Have previous experience in customer centric roles
· Be a highly motivated, driven individual who looks forward to a challenge
· Maintain a ‘can-do’ customer focused attitude with the ability to be a self-starter
· Have the ability to demonstrate solid interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
· Be a flexible, results oriented professional with impeccable personal presentation
What you’ll get in return
As well as a fun, supportive and inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged and given room to grow, you’ll also get:
· Rostered Days Off (RDO) entitlements
· Annual Leave Loading 17.5%
· Access to our nationally recognised Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Access to Corporate Gym & Health Insurance Rates
· Corporate uniform (after your probation period)
· Training and development opportunities
· Flexible Working Arrangements
How to Apply…
To apply, please follow the ‘Apply Now’ button below and upload your Cover Letter and Resume, please note that only applications that address the Selection Criteria will be considered.
Applications close Monday 27th September 2021
Please note, HVTC may contact shortlisted candidates prior to the closing date.
Further information on this position can be obtained by contacting Ashley Kelly, Human Resources Advisor on (02) 4932 4222 or on our website.
Appointment to this position is subject to the successful completion of a Working with Children Check.
HVTC are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities, Ethical Practices, and the principles of Cultural Diversity. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous backgrounds, women seeking non-traditional trade opportunities and mature aged people.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Customer Service, Human Resources, Management
- Work rights:
- 30 Spitfire Place Rutherford NSW 2320Locations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm