The Expert Labs team is comprised of deep subject matter experts covering the entire product portfolio, from application integration, API management, enterprise messaging and event streams. Consultants work directly with clients in joint projects to deliver new or enhanced solutions to ensure our client’s realize value from their investment in IBM software. They also maintain and enhance our internal set of tools, making sure they meet our clients ever changing needs and desires.
As a Graduate Consultant in the Expert Labs team, you join a dynamic and experienced team who are dedicated to providing innovative and sound business solutions to IBM clients. Additionally, you will:
- Get access to the latest education, tools and technology including training and certifications.
- Be supported by a network of fellow graduates, experienced professionals, mentors and global communities.
- Work in diverse teams that champion inclusion and a culture of giving back.
This is a permanent opportunity for graduates based out of either Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra, with an early 2022 start date.
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology. For this role, the following degrees are well-aligned: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
- Experience in programming languages and scripting (eg. Python, Java, etc)
- An interest in data, data architecture and data fabric technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Don’t wait to apply, we recruit on a rolling basis.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID)
Sign me up!
If you are ready to begin an amazing career journey with click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm