We are in market to recruit for our July 2022 IBM Consulting Graduates. These are full time permanent positions, based in Brisbane.
We have recently been named #2 in Forbes 2021 World’s Best Employers list – based on how likely it is for our employees to recommend working with us, our economic footprint, talent development, gender equality and social responsibility.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Play a leading role in advising clients on business transformation through an analytical approach that combines human-centered design and an understanding of emerging technologies and platforms.
As an Associate Strategy Consultant in the IBM Cloud Advisory team, you’ll be a key supporter for IBM’s engagement with senior business leaders, bringing together IBM’s unique capabilities across strategy, innovation, design, data analytics, cognitive computing, and technology platforms to develop and deliver high-impact transformation programs.
You’ll manage complex engagements, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally- enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers.
Work you could do as an Associate Strategy Consultant:
- Research the client organization and industry value chains via modern and digitally- enabled approaches to structured and unstructured data analysis and insight generation that go beyond traditional methods of interviewing, focus groups, or market studies
- Draw from primary and existing IBM research on evolving market trends to help clients explore the art of the possible based on market and competitive positioning (e.g., rise of the FinTechs, digital marketplaces, Internet of Things enabled analytics, API economy)
- Identify and analyze opportunities and obstacles clients face in global and increasingly competitive markets, develop new business models to bring to life ideas, increase efficiency and profitability for existing offerings, or determine optimal routes to market for new or existing products and services
- Identify issues, create hypotheses, and execute analysis, developing decision-ready recommendations to inform the strategic agenda for our clients
- Track record of academic success
- Highly motivated, with clear evidence of drive and ability to show initiative
- Ability to apply logic to solve ambiguous problems and deliver creative and well-
- Exceptional quantitative analysis skills and ability to derive recommendations informed by data and insights
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, meet deadlines, and share/incorporate feedback
- Powerful communication and storytelling skills, with an ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively in an intense team environment, able to build direct working relationships across all levels of the IBM and client teams
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 12:59 pm