We're looking for a highly motivated intern with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. Ideally, you also have a strong interest or experience with data analysis, in particular using Excel spreadsheets. Our Internship Program is 12 months in duration.
You will use your analytical skills and attention to detail to:
- Complete accurate and effective measurement, reporting and analysis for senior business leaders
- Derive insights from data relating to opportunity management, HR matters and business operations activities
- Work closely with and compile reports and presentations for senior executives and professionals
- Excel, Powerpoint, Excel Microsoft Word (Intermediate skills favourable)
- Data entry and analysis
- Very good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently (self-directed) and as part of a team
- Ability to deal with people at a senior level & build business relationships
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
Study background: All degrees welcome!
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia (throughout the duration of the internship program)
- Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 7:00 am