We are growing our IBM Garage in Australia. We are looking for exceptional graduates to join our team and be supported on their journey to becoming Cloud Engineers.
- Exciting graduate opportunity in our newly formed IBM Garage.
- Work in a start-up environment.
- Be supported on your journey to becoming a Cloud Engineer.
Have you heard about the IBM Garage? It's a cross-functional team that delivers a unique client co-creation experience to accelerate client transformation. We use Enterprise Design Thinking, our industry-leading IBM Garage Methodology and IBM's multidisciplinary experts in full speed from the start. We design, develop, test, and deliver solutions. Start-up speed. Enterprise scale. We apply user-centric approaches to ensure all features add value for the user and achieve desired client impact.
What will I be doing?
- As part of our entrepreneurial team you will design, code, and test innovative component-level solutions in areas such as cloud platforms, cloud services, cloud management applications, machine learning, computational linguistics, natural language processing and security applications.
- You will learn about the technical principles of containers and Kubernetes and beyond.
- You will understand the nuances of different Cloud solutions (hybrid, public, private, multi-cloud, on premise) and implications for solution design.
- You will learn to recognise the relationship among various technologies and architectures and how they contribute to an overall solution.
- You will develop a deep interpretation of complex large-scale multi-region solutions that are utilising multiple independent life cycle microservices.
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills combined with keen desire to develop quality code in an Agile process.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based consulting environment.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2019,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- You are an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Consulting,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 7:00 am