As a Graduate Security Delivery Analyst, you will be a junior member of the team taking guidance from other Security Analysts and team leads. Your role will be to learn from the other analysts with a view to growing your skills to that of your colleagues.
You will be given the simpler tasks in the team plus will participate in as many of the complicated tasks as your increasing skillset will allow. You will have a comprehensive security organisation behind you to provide support, escalation and handling of high risk and high impact tasks while you will be trusted to autonomously manage everyday security tasks within your role and capability.
As a minimum, to achieve the required outcomes you need a foundation in a technical IT field plus some experience or a keen interest in IT security and be willing to build security knowledge and obtain relevant security certifications. The Security Delivery Analyst role is broad in scope and involves interacting with multiple IT security disciplines.
Note: you must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role and you will need to be successful in obtaining Australian government Negative Vetting 1 clearance as an ongoing requirement of the position.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Job Roles and Tasks
- Security operations tasks, incident response, checking security infrastructure consoles for device health
- Monitoring and support of IDS, IPS, SIEM/SELM and Antivirus infrastructure across IBM’s customers
- Initial detection, analysis, and investigation of security events to determine likelihood of compromise and respond according to processes
- Enforcement of customer security policies regarding the use and configuration of company assets
- Creation of weekly/monthly security reports for clients
- Analysis of security event data and providing recommendations for policy modifications/tuning
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming security threats
The successful candidate must be graduating no earlier than 2020 and come equipped with less than two years experience with a credit average.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
• Any Security related Professional Certifications highly regarded
• Preferred experience with networking (TCP/IP, OSI model, LAN/WAN, cabling and data transmission types, network topologies, routing protocols, and remote access methods)
• Ideally candidates will have experience with Operating System administration and support
• Client relationship building will be looked upon favourably
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have a Bachelor ‘s degree in their chosen field
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm