- New opportunity
- Grow with the Role
- Great Culture
- Mulgrave location
EXCITING MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
ifm efector Pty Ltd are pioneers in automation and digitalisation technology. ifm has more than 7,300 employees in 95 countries and is a worldwide market leader in the development, production and sale of sensors, controllers, software and systems for industrial automation, with a German parent company and offices located around Australia. The company’s head office is in Mulgrave, where this role will primarily be based.
As the marketing and communications coordinator you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with teams across the business to implement the strategic marketing plan. This dynamic role encompasses:
· Coordination of the company’s social media accounts
· Coordination of marketing activities e.g. communications, events, sponsorship, website etc.
· Management of external marketing suppliers
· Customer Database Management
· Involvement with Business Development activities
· Marketing analytics and reporting
Critical Skills Required:
The successful candidate will be:
· an enthusiastic learner
· a team player
· self-driven and able to work independently
· inquisitive and curious
· a highly organised “doer” with strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate – advanced skills in Microsoft suite.
- The successful applicant must be degree qualified in marketing.
- Moderate skills in Adobe suite.
- Familiarity or interest with industrial automation, networking control systems
This is an entry level role with the rare opportunity to ‘learn the ropes’ and be heavily involved in a busy team.
To apply please send your resume with covering letter marked to the attention of Rachael Ashfield
Email: [email protected]
Applications close Friday 10 February 2023 at 5.00pm. This position is only open to Australian permanent residents.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:14th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm