IMC Launchpad Program
IMC Launchpad is an exclusive 2-day program for students graduating in 2024/25 looking to get a head start and accelerate their career. If you’re interested in building your understanding of what Traders and Technologists do while also gaining hands-on technical skills, this is the experience for you.
To set you up for success, you’ll be assigned a buddy who will support you before and during your time on the program. Whilst on the program, you will explore how to use mathematics, probability and problem-solving skills in a real-world environment, which will deepen your understanding of trading. At the end of Launchpad, you will leave with an exclusive insight into life as a Trader or Technologist at IMC. Additionally, top performers will be fast-tracked to final round interviews for the 2023/24 Summer Internship Program in Trading, Software, or Hardware.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Explore how to use mathematics, probability and problem-solving skills in a real-world environment, which will deepen your understanding of trading.
- Put theory into practice by developing your own trading strategies using our in-house trading simulation.
- Develop highly sought-after Python/C++ skills.
- Build your confidence in teamwork through networking opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in IMC’s social life, with fitness classes, social events, and networking opportunities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- An academic background in Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Physics, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- A minimum Distinction average.
- Studying at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Available to attend the program in person in September.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Actuarial Studies, Banking and Finance, Computer...
- Work rights:Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Locations:Australia, Sydney
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.