At Infosys, we not only invest in your training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career. We offer mentorships, education courses with our partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute Program.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Technology Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
We offer varied pathways in areas like:
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
- ERP (such as SAP, Oracle etc)
- Cloud Technologies and Infrastructure Solutions
- Quality Engineering through Testing
- Digital Technologies
- Application Development (such as Business Applications, Mobile Applications, UX/UI etc) and Maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation and more…
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you. If you recently completed your graduation or have 0-2 years’ industry experience and are looking for your big career break, then come join us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology or Engineering required from an accredited institution (Graduated or near completion)
- Software Development/Programming skills – in any language (Java, Java Script, Python etc)
- Knowledge (through University development projects) in Database structures, data extraction and data manipulation using basic SQL
- General knowledge about latest technologies including Cloud, Microservices etc
- Project delivery approaches leveraging Agile framework, DevOps (CI/CD – Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment)
- A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements
What Infosys can offer you:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Advanced, anytime anywhere learning platforms
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Corporate Gym Memberships and many more…
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on [email protected] or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2022, 1:59 pm