At IBT ‘Integrated Business Technologies’ our goal has always been to provide unrivaled customer care, but it is impossible to achieve without the right people. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees has been the key to our success and the reason why many of our customers have engaged our services continually over 25 years.
We are an award-winning ERP & Data Management Solutions & Services provider to Australian and New Zealand organisations in the commercial and public sectors workplace.
IBT now has an opportunity for a graduate to play an integral role in the delivery of our services.
Visit www.ibt.com.au to learn more about us.
About the job:
As an IBT employee, you will work with some of Australia’s largest companies. You will work in a small and welcoming team and will be mentored by professionals with decades of technology delivery experience.
We are currently recruiting for:
- ERP Technical Consultant (PeopleSoft and Netsuite)
Talk to us if you:
- Want to combine your technology and business skills
- Have strong communications skills and the confidence to talk and present to a wide range of people
- Are tenacious when solving problems
- Have a genuine love for IT technology and a passion to learn
- Posses a self-motivated mindset
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in information technology, computer science or business and commerce
- Software development/programming skills
- Knowledge in database structures, data extraction and data manipulation using basic SQL
- Exposure to business and accounting principles
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm