- Summer internship opportunity, starting 2023
- Great exposure to project management
- Be part in the energy transition to net-zero
Do you want to kick off your career with an exciting role playing a part in the energy transition to net-zero? And in a business positioned to be a key player in our low carbon future?
If so, our internship program may be for you! Our Group, which consists of energy infrastructure company Jemena and asset service delivery company Zinfra, is looking for three eager students to join Australia's dynamic energy sector and who can shape our transformation towards our net-zero future.
About the program
Internships or summer vacation students - are typically year three and four university students that participate in paid work, whilst completing their education. Students often work full-time from November to February, during their summer holidays, or part-time outside those months.
This is a great way to incorporate practical, real-life learning into theoretical studies during university. It will provide you for having a more holistic experience as an undergraduate that can eventually progress into the graduate programs.
In our Zinfra Power Projects team, you will support the entire lifecycle of a project under the guidance of experienced professionals. This includes estimation, proposal management, risk management, cost and time management, contract management, procurement management and HSEQ management. You will also provide on and off-site engineering support to project delivery teams.
You are typically in your third or fourth year at University. You will be an Australian citizen or resident at the time of application and be available to commence in November based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
You will be studying Civil or Electrical Engineering and will have strong academic results.
When submitting your application, please include the following documents:
- Cover Letter that tells us about yourself and why we should hire you for our internship program. Include why you want to work for us
- Resume that includes any extra-curricular activities, part-time/casual jobs, summer internships, work experience or volunteer work
- Academic record/transcripts
We look forward to meeting you!
- Job type:Cadetships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Student Visa,...
- Locations:Melbourne, Melbourne...
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2023, 12:00 am