- Australia’s leading independent executive search and board advisory firm
- High growth, innovative market leader with global reach
- Collegiate culture and fun environment
What we are looking for
We are looking to appoint an Associate or Senior Associate to our growing Legal & Governance search practice, as a member of the execution team responsible for the end-to-end delivery of client engagements. The ideal candidate is a lawyer with 2-5 years post qualification experience, looking for a new but related career direction; or someone currently working in search or recruitment, ideally (but not necessarily) with a focus on legal.
In this role, working with the Partners and supported by Research Associates, you will:
- Undertake market research
- Assist in client presentations
- Source and engage with candidates
- Prepare candidate reports and undertake data entry
- Assist in business development activities
Paramount to the role is professionalism, an uncompromising commitment to quality outcomes, and the pursuit of success for the firm's clients, people, and the organisation as a whole. Successful candidates will be true team players who are passionate, engaged and energised in all aspects of our professional endeavours.
What we bring
- Wellbeing & Development Four Wellbeing days per year in addition to your annual leave. Fully funded industry training & personalised development pathway
- Social & CSR Stocked kitchen with continental breakfast, snacks, fruit & beverages. Fully funded social club – we celebrate our team, our wins & our causes
- Flexibility One day each week working from home, more by negotiation. Multi options to work in office (desk, breakout, standing)
- Parental Leave 3 months paid primary caregiver leave, 2 weeks paid non-primary caregiver leave, 2 weeks paid bereavement leave for miscarriage & pregnancy loss. Plus, Keep In Touch days, take home technology & more.
- Diversity & Inclusion 50% of our leadership team are women. We won the AESC’s IDEA Award (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access) for excellence in 2020. We are co-founders of the 40 Under 40 Most Influential Asian-Australian Awards
- Bonuses Market leading bonus structures at all levels of the business.
- Tier-one network: We are privileged to meet CEOs, Boards, Chairs, and C-Suite executives of ASX100 companies on a daily basis. As a member of the execution team, you will accompany one of our Partners to all meetings which will swiftly build your executive network.
So what are you waiting for?!
For more information and to apply, please send your CV & introduction to yourself to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Level 2, The Pavilion, 388 George Street SydneyLocations:
New South Wales
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm