J.P. Morgan is one of the world's top-tier global investment banks. We advise clients on corporate strategy and structure, facilitate capital raisings, make markets in financial instruments and provide sophisticated risk management services. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise.
You will interact with clients almost immediately, travel for the firm while assuming increasing levels of responsibility. Analysts work within specialist industry or product teams with a primary focus on corporate advisory and M&A, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets and Structured Finance.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing comprehensive M&A strategies for potential clients to meet their financial needs
- Supporting a deal or project team with analysis and research
- Performing financial valuations, utilising discounted cash flow and multiple based analyses
- Building and using financial models
- Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Liaising with other internal and external parties on transactions (eg. lawyers, accountants, other banks)
- Supporting due diligence & negotiations during transactions
- Marketing the full range of services offered by the Investment Bank to prospective and established clients
- Evaluating financial data for prospective clients and formulating and executing takeover strategies
- Coordinating with product and industry groups to identify and exploit business opportunities
- Maintaining knowledge on business trends and economic conditions that could affect the M&A activities of clients
We're looking for motivated leaders with the vision and initiative to develop solutions that drive change.
- A well-rounded academic background
- Minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 out of 4.0 or equivalent
- Pursuing a degree qualification with expected graduation of June 2019 or December 2019
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong team player who is proactive, responsive and can in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Genuine enthusiasm for financial services Relevant internship experience and demonstrated leadership in a school or community organization
- Available to start full-time from February 2020 onwards
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2019, 3:59 pm