Who are we?
JPS Audit Specialists is a boutique audit body, supporting NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) providers meet the NDIS Practice Standards.
We aspire to be known as the best Approved Quality Auditor for NDIS providers.
JPS is building a culture around these key values:
· Do the right thing
· Always find ways to develop yourself: continuous improvement is encouraged
· Care about our Client’s experience: help our clients on their journey
· Share your knowledge: helping others improve will benefit everyone long-term
What is offered?
The initial month will consist of intensive auditor training, where you will complete the necessary modules related to the NDIS Approved Quality Auditor guidelines. Specific NDIS Auditor training, run by the NDIS Commission, will be scheduled in and completed.
Along your journey, mentoring is provided to ease you into client engagement and delivering a quality audit service.
JPS embraces flexible working, and focuses on the quality and delivery of your work.
One day a fortnight is considered Innovation Time, for you to work on a challenging initiative to benefit the company.
The JPS Graduate Program is a 12-month agreement.
At completion, you may be offered a full-time position
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the JPS Graduate Program, you will have completed your studies within the last 18 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Arts and Humanities, Health
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- 10/110 Caroline Street, South Yarra. VIC 3141Locations:
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2020, 12:59 pm