The Insight program will give you a high-level overview of how King & Wood Mallesons is structured, what areas of law we practice and the type of clients we work with.
As part of Insight we will give you:
- A high-level overview of how King & Wood Mallesons is structured, what areas of law we practice and the type of clients we work with.
- An in-depth look at matters in the firm.
- A chance to listen to some of our staff talk about their experiences supporting our community programs including pro bono legal services, charitable giving, volunteering initiatives and community partnerships.
- Plus, the opportunity to shadow one of our lawyers.
The Insight program is aimed at law students who are not yet able to apply for a summer clerkship i.e. pre-penultimate, and who are keen to gain some further knowledge and experience to assist them in the clerkship recruitment process. However, if you are eligible for a clerkship this year but are unable to participate (e.g. overseas exchange) and would like to participate in Insight please contact us.
- Job type:Clerkships
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
- Closing Date:8th Jul 2019, 11:00 pm