We are currently seeking bright minds to join our Brisbane team for our 2019/2020 vacationer intake.
Our forensic group uncover, analyse and clarify facts at the centre of disputes, investigations and other sensitive matters. We are one of the largest teams of forensic investigators, forensic accountants and forensic technology specialists in Asia-Pacific and are regularly called on to provide evidence in sensitive, high-profile disputes and investigations.
This vacationer role is to work primarily in forensic technology.
Our forensic technology group helps to identify, preserve, analyse and present electronic evidence to assist in investigations and disputes. Whether it be imaging personal computers, servers or mobile phones, or perhaps investigating a cyber hack, we quickly identify the facts.
We value curiosity and creativity, and we are looking for vacationers who can work as part of our specialist team. Our work often involves explaining difficult and complex concepts to our clients, often in a report or presentation, so we are looking for applicants with great written skills as well as a keen interest in technology.
What you’ll be doing
As a vacationer in our forensic technology group, you’ll work as part of a diverse team and will learn the specialist skills and methodologies to become an expert in digital forensic and forensic discovery. The vacation program runs for a period of 4 - 8 weeks in the university summer break. While no two days will be the same, you can expect to:
- work in a high tech forensic laboratory using cutting-edge equipment
- conduct forensic imaging of computers and other electronic devices (e.g. GPS, smartphones) to find and secure evidence
- conducting digital aspects of investigations alongside our expert investigators
- meet with clients to scope requirements and to provide project updates
- research new opportunities and prepare proposals
- attending training courses to keep up to date with industry leading software
- attend events and other marketing activates
In addition to the above, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- work on interesting, varied and rewarding projects alongside bold and creative thinkers
- work on behalf of high profile clients to solve complex commercial challenges
- gain experience across numerous industries
- work within a unique and supportive culture with an open-door policy
- work within a flexible and accommodating work environment
- receive ongoing professional development through our in-house business school
- receive career support through personalised mentoring programs and career development plans
You will be a student in your penultimate year of study and will have:
- an IT or computer science degree with strong academic results
- excellent analytical, technical and communication skills with an ability to think outside-the-box
- strong interpersonal qualities
- a focus on delivering excellent client service and working in a team
- be available for 4 or 8 weeks between late November 2019 and late January 2020
- eligibility to live and work in Australia (Australian citizens and permanent residents only)
We are an advisory and investment firm that help clients to grow, protect and recover value. We have 400 specialists across nine offices in Asia-Pacific who work to solve the regions’ most complex commercial challenges. We have an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong team culture and a working environment that is both stimulating and flexible.
Applications close 24 March 2019
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:24th Mar 2019, 12:59 pm