Our forensic group uncover, analyse and clarify facts at the centre of disputes, investigations and other sensitive matters. We are one of the largest teams of forensic investigators, forensic accountants and forensic technology specialists in Asia-Pacific and are regularly called on to provide evidence in sensitive, high-profile disputes and investigations.
Our forensic technology group helps to identify, preserve, analyse and present electronic evidence to assist in investigations and disputes. Whether it be imaging personal computers, servers or mobile phones, or perhaps investigating a cyber hack, we quickly identify the facts.
We value curiosity and creativity, and we are looking for graduates who can work as part of our specialist team. Our work often involves explaining difficult and complex concepts to our clients, often in a report or presentation, so we are looking for applicants with great written skills as well as a keen interest in technology.
We are seeking a graduate to join the national Forensic Technology team, and be based in either Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Sydney. If you are based, or keen to work in any of these locations, please apply now.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Analyst (Graduate) in our forensic technology group, you’ll work as part of a diverse team and will learn the specialist skills and methodologies to become an expert in eDiscovery and digital forensic. While no two days will be the same, you can expect to:
- Become proficient with using RelativityOne (an industry leading eDiscovery platform) and assisting our clients to review and analyse data around litigation, investigations and regulator requests.
- conduct forensic imaging of computers and other electronic devices (e.g. flash media, smartphones) to find and secure evidence
- work in a high tech forensic laboratory using cutting-edge equipment
- conduct eDiscovery and digital aspects of investigations alongside our expert investigators
- research new opportunities and assist with the preparation of proposals
- attend training courses to keep up to date with industry leading software
- attend events and other marketing activities
In addition to the above, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- attend our national grad week where you’ll learn from the best in the business and forge lasting relationships
- work on interesting, varied and rewarding projects alongside bold and creative thinkers
- work on behalf of high profile clients to solve complex commercial challenges
- gain experience across numerous industries
- work within a unique and supportive culture with an open-door policy
- work within a flexible and accommodating work environment
- receive ongoing professional development through our in-house business school
- receive career support through personalised mentoring programs and career development plans
You will be a recent graduate or student in your final year of study and will have:
- an IT or computer science degree with strong academic results
- excellent analytical and technical skills, with an ability to think outside-the-box
- strong written skills.
- great communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- eligibility to live and work in Australia (Australian citizens and permanent residents only)
We are an advisory and investment firm that help clients to grow, protect and recover value. We have 400 specialists across nine offices in Asia-Pacific who work to solve the regions’ most complex commercial challenges. We have an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong team culture and a working environment that is both stimulating and flexible.
Applications close Wednesday 1 January 2020
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2020, 12:59 pm