Are you a self-driven, ambitious team player who is passionate about results, and improving performance? If so, then we want to hear from you!
We constantly have opportunities for a commercially minded Territory Sales Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis. You will drive sales growth and development across the retailers – Woolworths, Coles and Metcash within Melbourne. This position will have access to a company vehicle.
- Full ownership of his/her territory based on relevant sales data provided by State Manager and Head Office.
- Builds a territory call/journey plan which include time efficient customer visits based on sales opportunities and brand activation plans in conjunction with State Manager
- Work with our retail partners to ensure shelf layouts reflect agreed planograms and Heinz preferred layouts.
- Maximize sales and increase market share of Kraft Heinz products through strong relationships and efficient use of data in store.
- Identification and analysis of customer needs to execute activation plans efficiently through strong negotiation skills.
- Advises customers on current and upcoming placement and promotions of Kraft Heinz products including any New Product Developments (NPD).
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills to lock down best possible business plans with stores for all promotional activities.
- Follows market trends and competitor activities in his/her territory and reports back to business on relevant information proactively.
You will be a strong negotiator who thrives on a challenge and draws motivation from delivering successful outcomes.
This is a chance to use your knowledge of the grocery industry to take on an autonomous and rewarding role. With a proven sales background, you will be a commercially minded individual who is able to understand retail and selling principles in order to drive sales growth and profit growth for the organisation.
Here at Kraft Heinz we like to invest in our talent. You can expect an attractive bonus based on performance, a company vehicle and sales incentive. But what really sets us apart is our development platform that will set you up for future success - who knows where your Kraft Heinz career path will lead you?
If you are successful, you will be contacted to participate in a group interview beginning of November to meet some of our sales leaders.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Communications, Economics, Food Technology, Hospitality Sports...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified