Balance your existing commitments with your love of pups by working as a Pet Sitter part-time!
Are you searching for part-time work that incorporates your love of animals? If so, you could be eligible to work as a Pet Sitter part-time through Mad Paws. As Australia’s leading Pet Sitting network, Mad Paws connects Pet Owners with dedicated Dog Minders across the nation.
Dog Minders on Mad Paws are privy to a barrage of perks, such as:
- Final say over how much or how little Dog Sitting bookings you accept. In other words, your dog care work can fit into your existing schedule
- The chance to earn nearly $1600 a month
- Protection of the dogs in your care with Premium Accident Cover
- The Mad Paws Customer Support Team, who are on call all week to provide assistance
- A range of services to offer, including:
- Pet Sitting - Mind your new furry friend in their Owner’s domicile
- Pet Hosting - Deliver primo pet care in your abode
- Pet Day Care - While the Pet Owner is at work for the day, you and the doggo get to play!
- Dog Walking - Take your furry client on a brisk jaunt to a local park or through their neighbourhood
- House Visit - Pop by the doggo’s home to check up on them while their Owner is out
Whether you have experience in nursing, retailing, warehousing, or anything else, working as a Dog Minder part-time could be for you. While some industry professionals, like those in childcare, and in-demand for Dog Sitting, work history is not the key criteria. If you live in Australia and are committed to dog care, Mad Paws wants to hear from you!
Does working as a Pet Sitter part-time sound like you? All you need to do is fill out an application at the below link. The Mad Paws staff will then review your submission, then be in touch with you ASAP!
- Job type:Part Time Student Jobs
Communications, Horticulture, Retail
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
Regional ACT, Regional...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm