Who are we?
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Since 1871 clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. We have over 35,000 colleagues in more than 500 offices serving businesses, public entities and private clients in 130 countries. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh & McLennan Companies also include global leaders Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman
Why join our graduate program?
Develop yourself on a personal and professional level inside a truly international company. When you join Marsh, you get more than a job – you are placed on a fast track to a meaningful career. You join us as a permanent employee from day one, and throughout the 18-month rotational program, you will attend graduate focused development days and participate in volunteering opportunities with your cohort. Our Graduate Program is tailored to consider your previous experiences and educational background, as well as your interests and ambitions. Your wellbeing is important to us, and you will be provided with a range of initiatives and activities that support your wellness.
What does our team do?
Recovre provides workplace rehabilitation, wellbeing, wellness, and safety consulting services.
You will join a team of highly skilled allied health professionals helping individuals and organisations to reach their full potential.
You will work with our case management, account management and quality teams to provide you with a comprehensive skillset for your career within the workplace rehabilitation industry.
What can you expect?
- Case management
- On the job exposure working on active workplace rehabilitation cases
- Utilise your allied health skills to assist people in returning to work
- Exposure to the schemes supporting workers compensation, CTP and consulting services
- Exposure to the broader Mercer Marsh Benefits business
- Quality and financial frameworks to support you in your learning
Our hiring criteria:
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Be in your final year of an allied health university degree or have completed your degree in the past 2 years
- Open to applicants from all university degrees and backgrounds
- Graduates with a minimum of 65% grade point average (credit average)
- Involvement with extra-curricular activities such as volunteering, sporting teams and/or community initiatives
We value diversity of thinking and consider applicants from all degree backgrounds. The ability to work collaboratively and provide innovative solutions to problems is more important than the degree you studied. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences. Our application process can be modified to meet your specific needs, so please let us know if you require support.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 11:59 pm