Looking for a post pandemic change?
Ready to put your cyber security training to work
Keen to work for a company that offers maximum flexibility.
Who we're looking for…
Someone friendly, enthusiastic and helpful, with excellent technical and communication skills. In addition, we need someone who loves to be organised and enjoys giving attention to detail. You will be joining a Service Desk team that is striving to provide superior technical and customer focused support. In this role you will take lead on Level 1 cyber security tasks.
Why work @ Matrix Solutions?
We are a growing IT company that provides cloud solutions primarily to the legal industry. In addition, we offer managed support services for on-site networks. Most of our support is offered over the phone or online.
Head office is in Sydney but we look after clients Australia-wide. From the top down we really like our clients! We are a highly motivated group who enjoy working as a team to solve IT problems even when they are stressful.
We also all enjoy our lives outside of work and strive to keep a healthy work/life balance!
We have been doing what we do for over 27 years now so, in our opinion, we are getting better and better at it. Since our customer base is growing rapidly it seems our clients agree. However, we need to keep improving our systems as we grow. Our goal is to be Australia's number one supplier of IT services to small and medium-sized legal and professional firms.
- Information Technology degree with an emphasis on cyber security
- Excellent customer service skills, phone manners and passion in assisting employees with L1 IT issues
- Skills in Active Directory, O365
- Excellent communication skills, approachable friendly personality
- Tertiary qualifications, ITIL or relevant certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can-do attitude
- Flexible attitude to all work duties
- Respond to cyber security tickets assigned as first point of contact and, if necessary escalate issues to senior team members
- Undertake continuous monitoring to detect anomalous or suspicious events in Microsoft 365 Security Portal, TrendMicro Portal and Netwrix Audit reports.
- Perform basic vulnerability management and monitoring on key client systems
- Develop and establish Standard Operating Procedures for Cyber Security related activities
- Collaboration with senior infrastructure engineers to implement security controls
- Monitor system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress.
- Working on a rotating roster to cover 8:00 am – 6:00 pm plus a 24 X 7 mobile phone roster
What we can offer you
Career path to grow within the team. A full-time position providing a negotiable salary, dependent on previous experience, plus superannuation.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm