Employer of choice 2018 and 2019, McDonald’s Australia is one of the world’s most recognised brands, famous in Australia for putting beetroot on the Aussie burgers and opening the first ever McCafe in Melbourne. Serving a smile at every seat for over 40 years, we serve close to 2 million customers per day and employ just over 5% of the country’s population; making it our mission to build the best tasting burgers.
Did you know that we have an amazing team of lawyers that advises McDonald’s on the most interesting commercial legal issues across the country and are the guardians of the McDonald’s brand and reputation? You can be part of it because we are currently seeking a full time legal graduate based in Thornleigh and Walsh Bay!
What You’ll Learn and Experience
- The experience of being an in-house lawyer, which means not only being a lawyer, but also being a commercial thinker contributing to the growth of a global business.
- Mentoring and coaching from not only our team of high performing lawyers, but also our highly experienced General Counsel along the journey;
- Comprehensive on-the-job training across multiple legal disciplines and professional development workshops;
- Be integral to providing legal services across different practice areas including Property, Marketing, Technology, Employment, Commercial, Corporate, Litigation, Privacy and Franchising Law;
- Invaluable exposure to different departments of the business and participation in meetings where key business decisions are made;
- Building a solid foundation for a successful career in law; and
- Best of all, being part of our close-knit, fun and friendly team!
- Completion of your law degree;
- Either admitted (maximum PQE – 1 year) or completing your Practical Legal Training
- A can-do-attitude and the ability to work independently;
- An eagerness to develop and learn;
- Disciplined and driven to achieve results;
- Curious and interested in both the law and the McDonald’s business;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment;
- A friendly and approachable demeanour
- Experience working in a legal environment is preferred but not essential.
Please submit your CV along with your completed application form.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Please ensure you meet the criteria above before you apply for this position.
Remuneration to be discussed in interviews.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2020, 6:00 am