McGrathNicol is a specialist Advisory and Restructuring firm. Our experts work with corporates, banks, law firms, private companies and government across all industry sectors and business sizes to deliver valuable advice and high-quality outcomes.
Our Restructuring projects vary in nature and involve dealing with businesses in financial distress. We help restore stability and deliver value. Our Advisory team focus on helping non-distressed organisations improve performance by mitigating risk, managing change and achieving growth.
As a Vacationer, you will gain real world commercial experience across a variety of different projects and industries. During your time with us, you will be exposed to each of our service offerings and provided with the opportunity to shadow Partners, participate in networking events with clients and attend social functions.
We have vacancies for our 2021/22 Summer Vacation Program and are seeking students with:
- passion, knowledge and interest in our work;
- excellent analytical and problem solving capability; and
- the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be eligible for the Program you must be:
- an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application;
- in your penultimate year of a business, commerce or related degree with a major in accounting, economics or finance; and
- available to commence work for a four week period in either November 2021 or January 2022.
Our people are passionate, driven, inclusive and collaborative. Continuous development is engrained in our culture and as a Vacationer you will receive formal technical and soft skills training, as well as mentoring on the job. High performing Vacationers may be offered a full-time Graduate position.
Interested? To submit your application, please click 'Apply'. If you would like further information, please contact the HR team via [email protected] Alternatively, come and speak with us at career fairs – a list of events we will be attending can be found at mcgrathnicol.com/students.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Accepts International
- Closing Date:24th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm