In this virtual experience you will build the skills required to perform the tasks we expect of our Graduate Accountants. You will review a client’s financial position, assist in the sale of assets, distribute funds to creditors and call a frustrated creditor.
Restructuring is a discipline within accounting specifically focused on companies facing financial distress. We put plans into action that restore stability and deliver value. Partnering with boards, management teams and financiers facing situations of financial distress, we quickly identify root causes, formulate turnaround strategies and implement value-maximising restructures.
We advise companies across all industry sectors and business sizes. Known for their commercial acumen and exceptional leadership, our highly regarded specialists are experts at:
- assessing and monitoring financial performance;
- navigating businesses through Safe Harbour legislation;
- developing and implementing turnaround strategies; and
- executing business restructures through schemes of arrangement and insolvency processes.
Having multiple offices nationally and an established international capability allows us to deploy professionals wherever required to meet your needs.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne,...
- Closing Date:27th Dec 2020, 1:59 pm