Data Consulting Graduate Program 2023 - Auckland
At a glance
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organised across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective!
Our Graduate Program is a full-time employment opportunity open to graduates and postgraduates. We also welcome people looking for a career change and would like to dive into the exciting world of data and digital media consulting.
On our Data Consulting Stream, you will help deliver and implement best-in-class digital analytics solutions, provide actionable insights and recommendations, and become the trusted advisor for clients for all things related to digital analytics. You will also be exposed to the wider industry and learn specific technical skills valuable to your career
What we offer
- A detailed learning and development program to arm you with the necessary soft skills and knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem and kick-start your career.
- Job variety, meaningful work, and hands-on experience with iconic enterprise clients.
- International exposure to a global brand and team.
- The opportunity to work with some of AUNZ's leading minds in digital analytics, marketing and strategy in a nurturing and fun environment.
- Mentoring from senior leaders with diverse industry experience.
- Rapid advancement, with roles offered in your given stream after 6 months.
- A work family that cares about your health and well-being. We provide mental health days off and once you’ve passed probation, health insurance for you and your family.
Join us as part of a cohort, allowing for shared experience and growth with peers - as well as a lot of fun!
Your life at Media.Monks
While no two days are the same at Media.Monks, depending on what stream you enter, you could find yourself:
Data Consulting Stream:
- Analysing data from Google and Adobe about how users are interacting with a client's website or app.
- Interacting with clients to understand their business strategy and objectives for their online presence and marketing.
- Designing a best practice approach to measuring engagement and success for websites and apps.
- Finding insights from the data that are meaningful to the client's business and providing recommendations.
- Crafting website design experiments and presenting learnings from your tests to clients.
- Creating well-organised presentations and reports with direction from senior project leads.
- Managing work priorities and data projects for clients.
- Technology used:
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Google Sheets, Docs and Slides
Skills and qualifications
These are some of the qualifications and skills we look for in our graduates. If you don’t have them all that’s fine - just highlight areas that you think are most relevant in your application. Please include a copy of your academic record (or a summary of your subjects and results) within your resume.
For the Data Consulting Stream:
- Be a recent graduate of a degree in Maths, Statistics, Data Science, Economics, or Business.
- Expertise in maths and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem-solving
- Proven analytical and visualisation communication expertise
- Expertise in Excel, SQL, Python, R, coding, machine learning or web design.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google BigQuery or Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) will make you stand out.
We would also like to see the following qualities in our graduates:
- A passion for data-driven marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple and intelligent manner
- A passion for helping businesses solve problems and the savviness to diagnose business situations quickly
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and tools quickly
- Enthusiasm for trying new things in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and consulting skills
- Strong work ethic, resourcefulness, resilience, and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn. A great sense of humor is a plus!
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Media.Monks work with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive and increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
- Locations:Auckland (New Zealand)
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2022, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.