Mimecast is a global leader in the Cyber Security space, making business email and data safer for thousands of Mimecast is a renowned leader in the cyber security space, providing over 33 thousand customers worldwide a cloud-based platform to make email safer, restore trust & support a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy. From email & web security, archiving & overall data protection to next generation user awareness training, Mimecast helps businesses stand strong in the face of cyber attacks.
At Mimecast, you make the difference! With over 1,600+ Mimecasters across 12 global offices, protecting over 421 million emails per day, we’re positioned to continue leading the transformation of cyber resiliency & want your expertise, talent & innovation to help make this happen!
With huge YoY growth in the APAC region, this is a super exciting time to join the Mimecast team and be a part of the journey!
This exciting role requires you to work hand in hand with the Marketing & Sales teams in prospecting and generating high quality leads across numerous industries, with a goal to pass off scheduled meetings with sales reps and help contribute to the close of business. As a Lead Generation Representative you will have an amazing opportunity to be part of the 'engine room' for generating business for the entire sales team.
- Prospecting and taking queries from potential clients with the overall goal of generating & maturing leads to be passed off to sales
- Screening and qualifying potential business through cold calling, emails & LinkedIn
- Monitoring online forum to answer any customer queries
- Identifying and overcoming objections whilst addressing business pain points through high activity
- Effective use of Salesforce and in-house CRM to manage leads and data
- Ability to think outside the square to generate your own leads
- Speaking directly with end customers/prospects and articulating the benefits of the Mimecast platform through marketing campaigns
- Attending marketing events to build meaningful relationships and scope potential opportunities
The ideal candidate is hard-working by nature, determined, persistent and will thrive in an organisation where excellence is the norm. He/she welcomes a tough challenge to do what most people can't while looking forward to reaping the rewards in a satisfying work environment. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast paced environment and not be afraid to pick up the phone to speak with potential clients of Mimecast.
Mimecast also offers:
- Free leave days (between Christmas and New Year)
- Mimecast Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESSP)
- Internal skills development program with a comprehensive individual induction plan
- Internal Events – quarterly team builds, monthly drinks, family day, end of financial year events
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave and 4 weeks paid paternity leave
- An Employee Wellbeing program with EAP, annual flu shots and monthly activities
- Healthy lunches Monday's & Thursday's with a fully stocked 'drinks' fridge
- Health Insurance
- Amazing career development opportunities
- A young and dynamic culture within a fast paced progressive Technology Company that is really going somewhere
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales, Information Technology, Business...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 3, 55 Southbank Blvd Southbank 3006Locations:
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 12:59 pm