Mimecast is a renowned leader in the cyber security space, providing over 33 thousand customers worldwide a cloud-based platform to make email safer, restore trust & support a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy. From email & web security, archiving & overall data protection to next generation user awareness training, Mimecast helps businesses stand strong in the face of cyber attacks.
Mimecast is on the lookout for a Graduate Professional Services Consultant to work with our global team, in a brand new in Australia. In this role you will be involved in both pre and post sales activities, working closely with the Sales and Customer Services teams. You will design, present, and apply Mimecast’s BEP Implementation offering to customers both from onboarding the new customers to supporting customers with a managed service.
The Mimecast Brand Exploit Protect (BEP) module specialises in helping organisations mitigate the risk of their customers becoming victims of online fraud and phishing scams. The BEP technology provides early intelligence for upcoming phishing scams (scams in preparation mode), running extremely high numbers of targeted scans that identify even unknown attack patterns. Once these attacks are identified, and before customers are targeted, the BEP module works to confuse and defuse the attackers, taking down and blocking the compromised assets while deceiving the attackers in order to reduce the risk of exposing customers’ personal information. You will continuously work with customers to implement and optimise Mimecast to a high standard to achieve the best customer satisfaction scores. While supporting customers, engage with various internal Mimecast teams to ensure that technical challenges are handled quickly and appropriately. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and professional individual with a strong technical ability as well as great commercial acumen and relationship building skills for both internal and external application.
- Work with the global team on the implementation of new Mimecast customer accounts, while ensuring best practices are adhered to when configuring all applicable services through phone, email, and remote technology
- Analyse events and identify threats and scams using investigative tools
- Assist clients with their use of the Mimecast service
- Maintain regular updates and reporting to assigned customers
- Create customer FAQ’s and work to streamline processes as appropriate
- Confirm, remediate and follow up with customers in response to security, spam, and phishing attacks
- Validate and report discrepancies within Knowledge Base articles to our in-house Education Team
- Provide exceptional support to Mimecast customers, partners, resellers, and internal staff
- Flexible working to cover multiple time zones
Essential Skills & Experience:
- MCSE or equivalent is a plus however not essential
- Other Vendor Certifications in other Archiving or Gateway Security Platforms
- Experience with Microsoft, Google Apps or other email platforms
- Deep understanding of internet fundamentals, DNS, network routing, firewalls, domains, website hosting and email delivery
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory or other email platforms will be looked at preferably
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain complex technical topics in a clear and straight forward manner
- Technical Knowledge about network protocols and network layers (SSL/ HTTP/ TLS/ IP / TCP / UDP etc.) useful
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys working with customers and the challenge of technical troubleshooting
Come join us! Check out some of the Mimecast benefits below:
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including an; employment assist program, free leave days between Christmas and new year’s, healthy lunches twice a week, internal events including: family days, team builds, monthly drinks and end of financial year events, health insurance & employee share-scheme program. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on building our company together, investing in one another, making things better, delivering a remarkable experience & bringing a resilient spirit!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Information Technology
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Level 3, 55 Southbank Blvd Southbank 3006Locations:
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 12:59 pm