Your future. Your choice. Choose to make an impact.
Over the last three decades ITNewcom has established itself as one of the leading Technology Consulting firms in the region. As a member of the MinterEllison group since 2017, we offer a unique ability to design and realise the most creative and successful technology strategies and commercial relationships.
Why Technology Consulting? Deliver excellence without attitude.
We pride ourselves in delivering seamless integrated consulting and legal solutions to clients seeking sophisticated technology outcomes. We advise clients on how to make use of new technology trends, how to optimise existing and future technology spend through alternative operating models and sourcing strategies and how to execute major transactions to establish new relationships with technology suppliers.
What can you expect? We support sustainable ways of working.
As part of the Technology Consulting Graduate Program, you will join a high performing team with talented and supportive professionals who will help you learn and challenge you to grow. We are looking to hire graduates across our Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, and Melbourne offices to commence early February. You will have the opportunity to engage with a broad range of high profile clients, and be responsible for specific components of a project including:
- Gathering and analysing data (interviews and research)
- Supporting clients to define their requirements
- Articulating analysis findings
- Assisting with developing insights and recommendations
- Taking ownership of tasks and providing on time delivery
- Keeping the project lead appraised of issues, risks and findings
- Building strong internal and external relationships on client site
- Data administration and administration of meetings with key stakeholders
To be eligible for the program, you are required to:
- Be in your final year of your undergraduate degree or have completed your undergraduate degree in the last 2 years.
- Have solid academic results, preferably within the following disciplines; Information Technology or Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Business or Commerce, Mathematics, Actuarial Studies, and Law. A double degree in a combination of the above disciplines would be favourable, but is not essential.
- Be an Australian citizen (Canberra office) or be an Australian permanent resident.
- Be able to obtain an Australian government security clearance (Canberra office)
- Have highly developed analytical skills with a passion for solving complex IT and business problems
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Have solid Excel and Power Point skills
Your Future. Your Choice. Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2021, 1:55 pm