12 month paid contract | Commencing Early 2022 | Melbourne
At Mirvac we pride ourselves on the quality of our projects, the products we create and our people. We have a strong reputation that attracts employees of the highest calibre. We are a company of great opportunity and one whom takes pride in seeing our people grow.
Mirvac’s Traineeship program offers an opportunity for those who have recently graduated or are in their final year of a property economics or construction management related course to gain experience across Mirvac’s three key areas of the Development Division including Apartments, Masterplanned Communities and Commercial/Build to Rent.
The Traineeship runs for 12 months allowing graduates to experience three to four months within each team, providing an invaluable insight into each key development area and the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills and relationships across the business. Graduates will be exposed to Mirvac’s integrated design, development and construction model across a range of diverse projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join our development team and gain experience across the various divisions within the Mirvac development platform. A perfect start to your career in property development.
The program includes:
- Participate in a Comprehensive trainee Program to supplement daily In-business work experience
- Work as an integral part of a project team gaining multi-disciplinary experience and a firsthand insight into the workings of the Mirvac Integrated model
- Visit Mirvac assets at various stages of construction and completion
- Attend regular social events providing valuable networking, support and friendship throughout the program
- Meet and network with the executive leadership team and senior management in group events
- Work on some of Melbourne’s top tier development projects with industry professionals
How to apply
Please include as part of your application, your CV, a Cover Letter and academic transcript.
Applications close April 25th, 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Economics, Engineering Civil Structural, Property
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:25th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm