- Learn and develop with a large national, industry leader
- Accelerated graduate program to general management
- Ongoing training & development provided
As MMEM continues to grow, they need enthusiastic and highly entrepreneurial budding leaders to help shape their future.
Over the course of this graduate program, you will rotate through all areas of the business, which will equip you with an intimate understanding of the business' core functions, operations and processes.
The program provides you with the opportunity to come in and work from the ground up to gain a full understanding of how to run a successful business.
Throughout the program you will work within up to three different centres, gaining exposure to a variety of management styles and business development strategies.
You will be able to put your tertiary qualifications into practice, rotating through the following functions:
- Warehouse management
- Business development
We are currently looking for graduates in the following regions:
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and business development and a desire to become a future leader in a dynamic customer service environment.
You will have:
- Degree qualified (Bachelor or Diploma)
- Full Australian working rights - Aus. Citizen & PR only
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great rapport and relationship building skills
- The capability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and enthusiasm for long term career success
MMEM has a unique model which allows managers to essentially run their own business and be rewarded through their profit share scheme.
For more information, please contact Mhairi at Allan Hall Human Resource Services on 02 8978 3752.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Sydney, Brisbane, Gold...
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm